[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference schedule

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Tue Oct 16 22:48:52 CEST 2018

As previously announced there's an audio miniconference happening on the
21st in Edinburgh, meeting around 9am and getting started once enough
people have arrived (Cirrus people, please let me know if we need to
start later, some people have said they'll be arriving late so we won't
wait for everyone):

   https://blog.sirena.org.uk/2018/09/19/2018-linux-audio-miniconfernce

(yes there is a typo in the URL).  A number of people have proposed
topics so I just went through them and pulled them into a proposed
agenda, this time revised following feedback last time:

  - Virtualization (Liam)
  - AVB (Liam)
  - SoundWire (Liam)
  - GObject introspection for language bindings (Sakamoto-san)
  - Integrating the ALSA control core (Sakamoto-san)
  - DSPs (Liam)
   - Sound Open Firmware (Liam)
   - Byte controls (Vinod/Patrick)
   - Calibration loading (Patrick)
   - Exposing graph at runtime (Patrick)
   - Batching commands (Patrick)
  - AGL (Stephane/Ronan)

I've dropped Y2038 from the expliit schedule, since Arnd Bergmann (who's
been driving a lot of the general Y2038 work) will be in Edinburgh and
may be free to join I'm suggesting that if he's free we cover that
either first thing or just after lunch and otherwise Takashi and I will
try to coordinate with him during ELC-E (unless others have a great
enthusiasm for the subject).

What do people think?  Any other topics?  There's still time to sign up
if you're interested in attending, you can sign up right up to the day
of the event though registering early would help a lot with logistics.