[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference schedule

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Mon Oct 15 12:24:09 CEST 2018

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 10:50:57PM -0700, Patrick Lai wrote:
> On 10/05/2018 04:44 AM, Mark Brown wrote:

> > Yes, and also for the dinner in the evening.

> I just put myself and otpics on the sign-up list though still working
> out the travel plan. What time will the summit start on Oct 21? I plan
> to arrive in Edinburgh around 8:00 AM

Excellent news!  We were expecting on kicking off around 9ish
(realistically it will be a bit later depending on people arriving and
getting sorted out) which would be cutting it a little fine for you to
hit the exact start even if you came directly to the Cirrus offices, I
think the best thing would be to pull topics like AVB which I expect to
be less relevant for you forwards in the schedule until you arrive.

I'll update the schedule this week (ideally later today) based on the
feedback collected thus far, if there's anything that's early on in the
schedule that you're particularly keen to discuss let me know.