[alsa-devel] GR-55 Driver

Daniel Mack zonque at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:08:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Keith A. Milner
<maillist at superlative.org> wrote:

> On the other hand, the quirk entries for GT-10 and JS-8 are very close to
> being identical. I wonder if the GR-55 needs some specific .data like the GT-10
> does. It may be worth taking the GT-10 entry and changing it for the GR-55
> vid/pid and trying it.

I took the JS-8 quirks as a starting point because the USB descriptor
dumps looked identical to me. But I could have overlooked a detail,
that's possible. So as you've worked with such devices before, if you
could double-check and give some info, that would be a great help.
Without access to such (even similar) hardware, it's hard to really
help much.

Thanks,
Daniel