[alsa-devel] A plea for help on mixer support for Fast Track Ultra (8R)

Daniel Mack zonque at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:05:54 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Daniel Mack <zonque at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll have a look later. I was just under the impression you wanted to
> try yourself :)

Attached is a patch which should show how this could work. It won't be
fully functional though, as there seems to be some sort of confusion
in your patch. You're calling build_named_mixer_unit_ctl() with your
loop variable "in_ch", but you ignore that value in the called
function. That can't be intentional, can it?

Anyway, very little tweaking should be needed now to make this work,
and if you send me back the modified patch, I'll split the work and
post a patch set here.

Daniel