[alsa-devel] A plea for help on mixer support for Fast Track Ultra (8R)

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Thu May 19 12:56:42 CEST 2011

Great Daniel, thank you in advance!

I would really like to do it myself. It's just not a good time for me
too dive further into the Alsa working. I wouldn't have brought the
mixer thing up this time without being pushed again by Grant and some
others. So I guess it's better for everybody to have the basic mixer
controls in Alsa as soon as possible than to wait until I get it right
;-)  Especially those with a FTU will appreciate that.

I'll probably have a bit more time from mid June to end of July, so
maybe we can take a new look at the clicks then, if you still like to.

Thanks,

Felix