[alsa-devel] Channel swapping issue on TI OMAP3/TWL4030

ylin at mail.com ylin at mail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:32:11 CET 2011

> > I think you need to implement the PRCM compliant interrupt config to
> > check for McBSP underflow/overflow.
>
> I have implemented the interrupt handle for IRQ 17 for receive error
> and underflow/overflow.  However, the devices are running for 2 days
> without channel swapped.  I will keep them running.

Finally, after 4 days, we caught the problem again.  When channel is
swapped, the IRQ is trigger with receive underrun (IRQ_STATUS_REG =
0x171e).  And, from the status register, the transmit is overflow as
well.  However, I didn't fill zero to one of the transmit channel, and
couldn't tell if the playback is swap as well.  Any idea why underun
happens, or any suggestion to fix it?

Thanks,
Ying