[alsa-devel] Channel swapping issue on TI OMAP3/TWL4030

ylin at mail.com ylin at mail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:26:02 CET 2011

> I think you need to implement the PRCM compliant interrupt config to
> check for McBSP underflow/overflow.

I have implemented the interrupt handle for IRQ 17 for receive error
and underflow/overflow.  However, the devices are running for 2 days
without channel swapped.  I will keep them running.

> I'll try to resurrect my Beagle board, since that as well have the twl
> codec on McBSP2...

I will test it on EVM board as well.

We have tested the element mode for dma_op_mode.  It works fine, we
don't see any channel swapping in this mode.

Thanks,
Ying