[alsa-devel] hdspmixer broken for 96khz

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Sun Apr 3 11:39:41 CEST 2011

> > the updated hdspmixer doesn't work for 96khz any more. the 44.1/48 khz
> > versions are drawn correctly, the 88.2/96 khz version hides all
> > controls, so just the menu is visible.
>
> I've seen "both", a *working* hdspmixer at 96k and all hidden controls.
> The latter could be caused by wrongly initialized or restored presets.
>
> Can you try to activate the controls in the View menu again? Maybe even
> the shortcuts work: I for Input section, P for Playback and O for

ok, after removing my old hdspmixer configuration file, it seems to work. would
be good to have a more robust behavior, since the current behavior is quite
confusing and people may have rather complex mixer setups, which they would need
to regenerate.

thnx, tim

tim at klingt.org
http://tim.klingt.org

The price an artist pays for doing what he wants is that he has to do
it.
  William S. Burroughs