[alsa-devel] hdspmixer broken for 96khz

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Sun Apr 3 11:39:41 CEST 2011

> > the updated hdspmixer doesn't work for 96khz any more. the 44.1/48 khz
> > versions are drawn correctly, the 88.2/96 khz version hides all
> > controls, so just the menu is visible.
> I've seen "both", a *working* hdspmixer at 96k and all hidden controls.
> The latter could be caused by wrongly initialized or restored presets.
> Can you try to activate the controls in the View menu again? Maybe even
> the shortcuts work: I for Input section, P for Playback and O for

ok, after removing my old hdspmixer configuration file, it seems to work. would
be good to have a more robust behavior, since the current behavior is quite
confusing and people may have rather complex mixer setups, which they would need
to regenerate.

thnx, tim

tim at klingt.org

The price an artist pays for doing what he wants is that he has to do
  William S. Burroughs