[alsa-devel] hdspmixer broken for 96khz

Adrian Knoth adi at drcomp.erfurt.thur.de
Sun Apr 3 10:16:06 CEST 2011

On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 02:28:02PM +0200, Tim Blechmann wrote:

Hi!

> the updated hdspmixer doesn't work for 96khz any more. the 44.1/48 khz
> versions are drawn correctly, the 88.2/96 khz version hides all
> controls, so just the menu is visible.

I've seen "both", a *working* hdspmixer at 96k and all hidden controls.
The latter could be caused by wrongly initialized or restored presets.

Can you try to activate the controls in the View menu again? Maybe even
the shortcuts work: I for Input section, P for Playback and O for
Output.

Cheers

--
mail: adi at thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver

The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
                -- Franklin P. Jones