[alsa-devel] Regarding Sound on Acer Aspire 6935G

Emilio López buhitoescolar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:51:50 CEST 2009

Well, I used alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz now. I see less mixers, as tony
said, and now LFE works and is controlled by the "LFE" slider! The bad thing
is, now microphone does not work. I have tried with both "Int Mic" and "Ext
Mic", the internal microphone does not work.

The file Tony requested, just in case, again:
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/553461/codec0new.txt

Thanks for letting me notice I was using the wrong snapshot Takashi!

Emilio