[alsa-devel] Regarding Sound on Acer Aspire 6935G

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Mon Jun 22 20:21:09 CEST 2009

At Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:44:09 -0300,
Emilio López wrote:
> Tony, I don't see less mixer sliders :/
> Here is that file's output: http://files.getdropbox.com/u/553461/codec0.txt
> And just in case, a new alsa-info with this new model: http://
> files.getdropbox.com/u/553461/alsainfotony.txt

Check always alsa-driver*/alsa-kernel/HEAD file to see whether the
changes you want are really included.  If not there, try to re-fetch
the alsa-driver-snapshot tarball again.  There can be some delay on
the server until the contents get sync'ed.  The recent changes can be tracked from webgit of sound git repository,
The changes specific to HD-audio can be found in topic/hda branch.

Also, use alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz, not daily snapshots.