[alsa-devel] Regarding Sound on Acer Aspire 6935G

Tony Vroon tony at linx.net
Mon Jun 22 23:58:59 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 18:51 -0300, Emilio López wrote:
> the internal microphone does not work.

That's the only problem I had left on that laptop. If anyone knows the
magic verb to wake that up I'm happy to oblige.
I know the ADCs are already reversed, so we are using the correct one
for capture (if you run codecgraph you'll see the internal mic is only
connected to the "bottom" aka secondary ADC)

I won't have my hands on that 6530G laptop again for a couple of weeks,
so if testing on actual hardware is to be done, I hope we can count on
Emilio.

> The file Tony requested, just in case, again:
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/553461/codec0new.txt

Takashi, I would say that the 6530G model is a perfect match for this
layout.

> Emilio

Regards,
Tony V.