[alsa-devel] hdsp rpm support

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Mon May 26 10:19:40 CEST 2008

hey martin

after lurking around here for months, now we are already two. cool ;-) i
know even more people with an rpm and linux. it would nice, if the rpm
would be fully supported like the other cards from the hdsp series
(although it's not too urgent for me, since i've managed to work with it
for years by loading the firmware from ms-windows. yeah, it works, but
it is definitely an ugly kludge)

thank you, that you're bringing this topic up again. i would be grateful
to contribute in any way, though i am afraid, that the only way i would
be able to help would be testing.

regards
roman