[alsa-devel] [Alsa-user] is this card supported by ALSA?

Landis McGauhey b3zdomny at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:52:46 CEST 2008

> Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:42:05 +0200
> From: rene.herman at keyaccess.nl
> To: b3zdomny at hotmail.com
> CC: tiwai at suse.de; alsa-user at lists.sourceforge.net; alsa-devel at alsa-project.org
> Subject: Re: [Alsa-user] is this card supported by ALSA?

<snip>

Thank you, Rene, for reading my mind.  I was wondering how to go about using the patch.  As stated in my earlier message, I'm getting right on it now (second cup of morning coffee in hand!), and I'll let you know the result as soon as possible.  I really appreciate this help-- this is the type of community that makes me a Linux user-- never would any help like this be available in the WinTel world.

Best regards from Northern California USA,

Landis