[alsa-devel] alsa-devel on vger

Rene Herman rene.herman at keyaccess.nl
Tue Nov 27 13:10:32 CET 2007

On 25-11-07 21:27, Rene Herman wrote:

> On 25-11-07 20:46, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:

>>> From mailman logs (May 04 - today):
>>
>> Total held messages: 2922 (including approved ones)
>> Approved held messages: 419
>
> That would be (2922 - 419) / ($-20070504) ~= 12/day. I'll pay attention
> for a bit, but that really doesn't sound right...

Assuming noone else deleted any either, 32 since approximately this time
yesterday which sounds better (for days without any specific spamruns).

I'm generally logged in to the thing all day long, so perhaps I've skewed
the statistics by being too quick to get to some? Anyways, doesn't really
matter...

Rene.