[alsa-devel] Will the real alsa wiki please stand up?

Ingo Müller alsa at ingomueller.net
Sat May 26 11:43:26 CEST 2007

Hi!

If you had read carefully what the main page of alsa.opensrc.org sais,
you'd know that this is an unofficial wiki. The story of the other wiki
is bit harder to find, but if you want, you can read it at

http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2007-April/000412.html

The basic of the story is, that it has been created maybe two months ago
by official ALSA developpers to replace the official ALSA web site,
which was difficult to maintain and to keep up to date. The thing is,
that only a few people seem to care that much that they would help to
transfer content from the web site to the new wiki (thanks a lot to
those who do care!). Feel free to contribute :-)

Anyway, I totally agree with you that having one single wiki would be a
lot better for everybody. Again, the problem is, that the merging has to
be done by someone and this means work.

Regards, Ingo