[alsa-devel] ALSA Wiki

Jaroslav Kysela perex at suse.cz
Wed Apr 11 16:07:42 CEST 2007

Hello all,

	new Wiki running well known MediaWiki (wikipedia) which will
replace ALSA WWW contents is prepared at URL
http://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/main/ . I would like ask possible
volunteers to start moving the current contents of ALSA WWW server to this
Wiki. Also, if you like to be a WikiSysop to change at least some Wiki
layout - you have a chance now. Also, we need sysops to rollback wrong
changes.
	The edit policy is simple. You have to be logged in and you MUST
acknowledge your e-mail address. I'm sorry, but we cannot take contents
from anonymous users.

					Thanks,
						Jaroslav

-----