No sound on gpd pocket 3

Pierre-Louis Bossart pierre-louis.bossart at linux.intel.com
Mon Jan 24 19:11:43 CET 2022

On 1/24/22 10:52, anthony tonitch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem I guess related to sof... I already asked on the irc
> #alsa at libera.chat and gnarface advised me to come and ask on this
> mailing list!

using "options snd-intel-dspcfg dsp_driver=1" to avoid using SOF isn't
very helpful on an AMD platform :-)

08:00.1 Audio device [0403]: NVIDIA Corporation GP104 High Definition
Audio Controller [10de:10f0] (rev a1)
	Subsystem: PNY Device [196e:11a0]
0a:00.3 Audio device [0403]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family
17h (Models 00h-0fh) HD Audio Controller [1022:1457]
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device [1043:86c7]

Best of luck!