Implicit feedback on BOSS GT-1, the saga continues...

Geraldo Nascimento geraldogabriel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 23:05:12 CEST 2021

Em Qui, 8 de abr de 2021 17:31, Lucas <jaffa225man at gmail.com> escreveu:

> It's easy enough to get the lsusb -v output you wanted, but I plan to
> build one kernel for another topic next.  After that, I'll try re-enabling
> your code plus the capture quirk table entry.

No need to rebuild the kernel, Lucas, cd to /usr/src/linux and make -C .
M=sound/usb

This will rebuild the usb sound modules only, which will taint the kernel
but at least will spare you some time and some reboots.

After building the modules, modprobe -r the modules you want to reload,
copy the relevant .ko files to the proper place inside /lib/modules and use
the depmod command.