[alsa-devel] NHLT Specification

Iker Perez del Palomar iker.perez at codethink.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 15:44:46 CET 2019

Hello,

My name is Iker Perez, I am contacting you because at the moment I am
working with NHLT at my company, Codethink. This is the first time we
have been involved with it, so we have been trying to find a
specification or a document that could help us understand it better.

We tried the Intel website [1] but it hasn't got the document it states
is linked to it. I was wondering if someone could point us toward any
documentation you are aware of?

Thank you,

Regards,

Iker

--
Iker Perez del Palomar, Software Engineer
Codethink Ltd                             35 Dale St, Manchester M1 2HF