[alsa-devel] Patch Update for OpenFrame Sigmatel STAC9202

Andrew Davison andy at dvsn.net
Wed Jul 31 10:36:13 CEST 2019

Hi Takashi,

Thank you very much for your response. We’ve managed to use this configuration via hda-jack-retask:

[codec]
0x83847632 0x00000100 0

[pincfg]
0x07 0x01c5e150
0x08 0x01451130
0x0a 0x90170150
0x0b 0x02a19020
0x0c 0x01813021
0x0d 0x0321403f
0x10 0x500701f0
0x11 0x90330122
0x15 0x50a001f1

This corrects the behaviour of the HP detection and mutes (and unmutes) the correct outputs, but leaves us with a crackling sound from the internal speakers which sounds like system interference noise. It’s as if something has been left floating and the amplification for the internal speakers has not been shut off. I’m making the assumption that this is related to the 0xffbc0100 you mention.

What would be our next course of action to correct the crackling?

Thanks again,

     Andy.