[alsa-devel] [ANNOUNCE] 2019 Linux Audio miniconference

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Thu Aug 29 20:40:28 CEST 2019

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 10:54:29AM -0700, Curtis Malainey wrote:

> > As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a mailing
> > list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any topics
> > they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if we can
> > sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even better!

> I may be miss reading this but I'm reading that as 'the mailing list'
> or ' the mailing list'. Is there an alternative such as a google doc?

It's the same wording I've cut'n'pasted for several years now!  The
alternatives are that we either put things on the agenda via the mailing
list or work out what to do before the meeting in which case it doesn't
need to go on the agenda.

> I am interested in discussing the possibility of upstreaming some of
> the features we have built into our UCMs locally. With the growing
> number of UCMs being maintained by ALSA upstream we think it would be
> beneficial to get those features upstreamed if the community agrees.

This definitely sounds like a good topic, especially for DSP parameters.
I know there's a few other things out there but as you say nothing
upstream yet.