[alsa-devel] [ANNOUNCE] 2019 Linux Audio miniconference

Curtis Malainey cujomalainey at google.com
Thu Aug 29 19:54:29 CEST 2019

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 7:24 AM Mark Brown <broonie at kernel.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As in previous years we're going to have an audio miniconference so we can
> get together and talk through issues, especially design decisions, face to
> face.  This year's event will be held on October 31st in Lyon, France,
> the day after ELC-E.  This will be held at the Lyon Convention Center (the
> ELC-E venue), generously sponsored by Intel.
>
> As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a mailing
> list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any topics
> they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if we can
> sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even better!

I may be miss reading this but I'm reading that as 'the mailing list'
or ' the mailing list'. Is there an alternative such as a google doc?

I am interested in discussing the possibility of upstreaming some of
the features we have built into our UCMs locally. With the growing
number of UCMs being maintained by ALSA upstream we think it would be
beneficial to get those features upstreamed if the community agrees.