[alsa-devel] RME Fireface alsa driver

thet parenthetical at halfshavedyaks.xyz
Wed Dec 19 15:51:29 CET 2018

I'm sorry if I inadvertently suggested something specific to me or my
system. I did not think I was doing that.

Actually i was offering to help by testing. I'm sorry I don't have the
skills to help in the way that would be most useful for you by compiling
the kernel from source code - but that does not mean i am asking you to
do something special for me. I could also help by lending my FF400 for a
short time to a UK based developer if there is one.

I am NOT a software developer and I have very little knowledge of
kernels or hardware level coding. I don't really have time to learn.

I shouldn't even be on this list - I only asked about the status of the
FF400 driver here because there was no response on the alsa users list.

i will test the alsa driver for the FF400 when it becomes available in
one of the kernels I use through the normal repos and ppas for those.