[alsa-devel] RME Fireface alsa driver

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Wed Dec 19 05:22:03 CET 2018

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:38:47PM +0000, thet wrote:
> I am not confident to do the backport, but I will test when the kernel
> is available in a repo to install.
>
> Or if you can send me a compiled kernel to test I can test it.

I'm sorry but I have no interest in your system at all, thus I don't use
my time for something of it. I'm a software developer, not your servant.

If you voluntarily wish to compile and install out-of-tree codes in my
repository and test built driver modules, I can give you a short
instruction for them. But in this case, it's better for you to read
README[1] at first and foremost.

[1] https://github.com/takaswie/snd-firewire-improve/

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto