[Sound-open-firmware] A branch can be used as to-be-upstreamed?

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Tue Sep 8 16:30:05 CEST 2020

Dne 08. 09. 20 v 10:19 Takashi Iwai napsal(a):
> On Tue, 08 Sep 2020 03:47:46 +0200,
> Liao, Bard wrote:

It seems that the missing patches to get things working in upstream for Intel
soundwire hardware are:

[1]
https://lore.kernel.org/alsa-devel/20200817222340.18042-1-yung-chuan.liao@linux.intel.com/
[2]
https://lore.kernel.org/alsa-devel/20200818140656.29014-1-yung-chuan.liao@linux.intel.com/
[3]
https://github.com/thesofproject/linux/commit/d1373fea0133d45c9e525fb47b1aa4a6a672355f

The [2] is probably optional, but the syslog is flooded with parity errors for
the Realtek codecs.

The patches should be applied top of the latest soundwire / asoc repos.

					Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz>