[Sound-open-firmware] BYT; why is my logger not working?

Pan, Xiuli xiuli.pan at intel.com
Mon May 6 19:26:13 CEST 2019

Hi all,

The sof-logger is already in sof ci on-device test already. We did not see any issue with BYT test cases.
Please see following link for detail.

https://sof-ci.01.org/sofpr/PR1372/build1881/devicetest/BYT_MB_NOCODEC/check_sof_logger.sh/check_sof_logger.sh.txt

The test case is called check_sof_logger

Thanks
Xiuli