[Sound-open-firmware] BYT; why is my logger not working?

Jankowski, Janusz janusz.jankowski at linux.intel.com
Mon May 6 15:13:05 CEST 2019

CI only checks if it builds. To check if it works you need to feed it
with data from memwindow with traces - in realtime (pipe) or just with
binary file that has contents from that memwnd. You didn't write how you
run it so it's hard to say why it closes with no output. Please note
there are some docs regarding logger:
https://thesofproject.github.io/latest/developer_guides/debugability/logger/index.html