[Sound-open-firmware] automated audio testing

Guennadi Liakhovetski guennadi.liakhovetski at linux.intel.com
Tue Mar 19 14:38:22 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm bisecting a playback breakage on Up^2 and within just 122 commits
I've allso found a second breakage, which however then has been fixed.
My question is: how difficult would it be to implement an automated
audio quality testing CI? Like real audio playback of an audio sample
to an analog or a digital output with a subsequent capture and
comparison? Potentially also with a similar capture test? I think it
would be of a great help.

Thanks
Guennadi