[Sound-open-firmware] .m4 File Request Help Needed

zhigangw zhigang.wu at linux.intel.com
Thu Jun 28 08:32:02 CEST 2018

On 2018年06月28日 13:58, Nahulanthran, Sanjeev wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Writing this e-mail to request for SOF support in providing a .m4 file with 48kHz, TDM8, and MCLK enabled - used for Cirrus Logic CS42435. This is required as we need it as a reference to make our own modifications to enable the same configuration for another device (amplifier) that we have.

Sorry!

     Your requirement is not clear.

Which SSP port do you want to use? can you list here?  (SSP0, SSP1 ...)

What about the sample width per sample?    (S32_LE, S24_LE, S16_LE )

How many slot on the TDM8 you want to use? and which slot? (example
slot0~slot3)

You want to use the master mode or slave mode?

Thanks
~zhigang