Request for setup of new repositories

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Tue May 24 13:25:13 CEST 2022

Hi Jaroslav,

On Thu, May 05, 2022 at 09:49:52PM +0900, Takashi Sakamoto wrote:
> At present I prefer separated pages from source since the pages can be
> generated from the source, however as you say the inclusive way is worth
> to reduce repository maintained by the project. I test the idea later in
> my libhinoko repository. When it looks well, I'll request you for
> configuration change.

I'd like to fix the issue for the URL of documentation before releasing
libhitaki since I put the URL to configuration for gi-docgen.

I'm investigating to put the documentation into the same repository
where source is maintained, however I prefer to separate the two into
different repositories. Then I suppose it good to put several
documentations into one repository rather than maintaining them in
different repositories.

At present, three repositories are maintained for documentations:

* https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-gobject-docs
* https://github.com/alsa-project/libhinawa-docs
* https://github.com/alsa-project/libhitaki-doc

Let us consolidate them in one repository. For example, by referring to
team name:

* https://github.com/alsa-project/gobject-introspection-docs/

The documentations are expected to be public under below URL:

* https://alsa-project.github.io/gobject-introspection-docs/alsa-gobject/
* https://alsa-project.github.io/gobject-introspection-docs/hinawa/
* https://alsa-project.github.io/gobject-introspection-docs/hitaki/

I'd like to ask your opinion about the idea.

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto