[alsa-devel] [External] Re: alsa-lib: Add ucm support for whiskeylake sof-skl_hda_card audio

Hui Wang hui.wang at canonical.com
Fri Sep 27 10:21:30 CEST 2019

So far, the alsa-lib still depends on the card->name/long-name to find
the needed UCM, I know some Dell machines also uses sof driver (so the
card->name/long-name is also sof-skl_hda_card), so if this UCM is
merged, it will be shared with Dell machines. But on those Dell
machines, there is no BASS Speaker, and Dell machines have sth that
Lenovo machines don't have, like headset-mic and headphone-mic. How to
make this UCM work on both Lenovo and Dell machines?

Regards,

Hui.