[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference schedule

Charles Keepax ckeepax at opensource.cirrus.com
Fri Oct 5 12:20:12 CEST 2018

On Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 08:58:49PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> As previously announced there's an audio miniconference happening on the
> 21st in Edinburgh:
>
>    https://blog.sirena.org.uk/2018/09/19/2018-linux-audio-miniconfernce
>
> (yes there is a typo in the URL).  A number of people have proposed
> topics so I just went through them and pulled them into a proposed
> agenda:
>
>   - Virtualization (Liam)
>   - SoundWire (Liam)
>   - Byte controls (Vinod)
>   - GObject introspection for language bindings (Sakamoto-san)
>   - Integrating the ALSA control core (Sakamoto-san)
>   - AGL (Stephane/Ronan)
>   - Y2038 (broonie)
>   - AVB (Liam)
>   - DSPs (Liam)
>    - Sound Open Firmware

I would also like to add rate domains and propagation to the
list. I have actually managed to get some time to look at this
and am going to post some RFC patches early next week. Happy to
talk through my thinking at the conference.

> What do people think?  Any other topics?  There's still time to sign up
> if you're interested in attending, you can sign up right up to the day
> of the event.

Would be handy if people could sign up at least a couple of days
earlier, can probably still handle people coming on the day but
makes life simpler for us all if I can provide a list of people
in advance to facilaties here.

Thanks,
Charles