[alsa-devel] Audio miniconference schedule

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Tue Oct 2 21:58:49 CEST 2018

As previously announced there's an audio miniconference happening on the
21st in Edinburgh:

   https://blog.sirena.org.uk/2018/09/19/2018-linux-audio-miniconfernce

(yes there is a typo in the URL).  A number of people have proposed
topics so I just went through them and pulled them into a proposed
agenda:

  - Virtualization (Liam)
  - SoundWire (Liam)
  - Byte controls (Vinod)
  - GObject introspection for language bindings (Sakamoto-san)
  - Integrating the ALSA control core (Sakamoto-san)
  - AGL (Stephane/Ronan)
  - Y2038 (broonie)
  - AVB (Liam)
  - DSPs (Liam)
   - Sound Open Firmware

What do people think?  Any other topics?  There's still time to sign up
if you're interested in attending, you can sign up right up to the day
of the event.

It also seems good to mention that there's another audio event going on
around ELC:

   https://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2018/09/24/getting-the-team-together-to-revolutionize-linux-audio/

which is a hackathon for a new userspace stack called PipeWire - if we
have someone attending who knows about that I think it'd be good to talk
about it too.