[alsa-devel] [ANNOUNCE] 2018 Linux Audio miniconference

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Fri Aug 10 13:06:56 CEST 2018

Hi,

As in previous years we're trying to organize an audio miniconference so
we can get together and talk through issues, especially design decisons,
face to face.  This year's event will be held on Sunday October 21st in
Edinburgh, the day before ELC Europe starts there.  We're still
finalizing the venue (we expect to be able to confirm next week) but
it'll be outside the ELC venue so there will be no need to purchase an
ELC ticket to attend.

As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a mailing
list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any topics
they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if we can
sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even better!

If you're planning to attend please fill out the form here:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11p2pSNxS7sJysg1JwErWi0T2Dq7XKRtAGngBHAn_w2g/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Mark