[alsa-devel] Prague Audio miniconference - topics for discussion?

Peter Ujfalusi peter.ujfalusi at ti.com
Tue Oct 3 11:51:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

Texas Instruments Finland Oy, Porkkalankatu 22, 00180 Helsinki. Y-tunnus/Business ID: 0615521-4. Kotipaikka/Domicile: Helsinki

On 2017-09-20 20:45, Mark Brown wrote:
> As previously announced[1] by Takashi our annual Linux audio
> miniconference will be held this year at the SuSE offices in Prague on
> 27th October (the week of ELC-E).  Thanks again to SuSe for sponsoring
> this.  As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a
> mailing list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any
> topics they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if
> we can sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even
> better!

Common clock framework within ASoC framework.
 - Use CCF for clock configuration in ASoC for DAIs/codecs
 - at least for McASP we need a way to select different reference clocks
and clock directions from several sources and then route clocks to
outside of the SoC.

http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2016-February/104316.html
http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2016-February/104320.html

afaik it is still not resolved and I'm carrying the patches ever since.

- Péter