[alsa-devel] Prague Audio miniconference - topics for discussion?

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Mon Oct 2 16:57:39 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Sep 21 2017 02:45, Mark Brown wrote:
> As previously announced[1] by Takashi our annual Linux audio
> miniconference will be held this year at the SuSE offices in Prague on
> 27th October (the week of ELC-E).  Thanks again to SuSe for sponsoring
> this.  As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a
> mailing list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any
> topics they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if
> we can sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even
> better!

I'll bring two topics to discuss.

1. A plan to obsolete 'dimen' member in 'struct snd_ctl_elem_info'.
2. Rewrite 'aplay' and support timer-based scheduling

In detail, please refer to my presentation (partly WIP):
https://github.com/takaswie/presentations/blob/topic/20171027/20171027/contents.md

# Cross fingers not to get heavy jet-lag.

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto