[alsa-devel] Patch for Digidesign Mbox 2 (set sample rate)

Viktor Radnai viktor.radnai at gmail.com
Thu May 11 01:25:05 CEST 2017

Hi again,

I have bought an Mbox 2 and tested playback at both 44.1 and 48kHz using
Jackd, and 44.1kHz using PulseAudio. It appeared to work without problems
(it played without any dropouts and at the correct speed / pitch). I
haven't tested recording or done more rigorous testing on the Mbox yet as
it only arrived today (I did test recording with the Mini though).

Have you got a proper list of things to test before merging the patch or
should I try to make it up myself?

Cheers,
Vik

--