[alsa-devel] Patch for Digidesign Mbox 2 (set sample rate)

Viktor Radnai viktor.radnai at gmail.com
Sat May 6 10:03:09 CEST 2017

Hi Takashi,

Thanks, I have also reached out to Damien and he just got back to me.
Unfortunately he no longer has the device and is quite busy with other
things.

I am going to buy an Mbox 2 and test this myself. You can expect results
within two weeks, hopefully sooner.

In the meantime if anyone on the list has this device I would really
appreciate if you could test it.

Cheers,
Vik

--