[alsa-devel] Help with midi player application

amidi at LEFerguson.com amidi at LEFerguson.com
Fri Feb 17 18:11:35 CET 2017

>amidi at LEFerguson.com wrote:
>> I took the technique from what pmidi did
>
>AFAICS pmidi uses absolute timestamps.

Hmmm.... Starting to doubt my memory now... I see it does use a 0 in that parameter.  Not sure where I got using relative.  Let me go back and review.  Maybe I am scheduling the math incorrectly.

Thank you for emphasizing that.  I could have sworn I copied it from pmidi, but I must have changed at some point for some reason.  Need to rethink it.

More to follow...

Linwood