[alsa-devel] Cherry Trail + RT5645 devices analog microphone not working.

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon Dec 25 13:02:49 CET 2017

Hi,

On 25-12-17 03:15, Bard Liao wrote:
> [...]

Thank you for your reply. I've tested this, but unfortunately it
does not help.

Do you perhaps have a cherrytrail device withrt5645 codec where you
can test an analog mic input with the upstream driver + latest ucm
file from Pierre-Louis with yourself ? I've the feeling that this is
not specific to the 3 devices I've access to but a general problem
in the driver and/or the ucm files.

Regards,

Hans