[alsa-devel] Cherry Trail + RT5645 devices analog microphone not working.

Bard Liao bardliao at realtek.com
Mon Dec 25 03:15:16 CET 2017

I don't have the schematic, but I think you probably need micbias
for the capture. Please add both "micbias1" and "micbias2" in
the audio route since I don't know which one is needed.
for example
static const struct snd_soc_dapm_route cht_rt5645_audio_map[] = {
	{"Int Mic", NULL, "micbias1"},
	{"Int Mic", NULL, "micbias2"},
};