[alsa-devel] [RFC 01/10] ASoC: Intel: Boards: Machine driver for Intel platforms

Vinod Koul vinod.koul at intel.com
Wed Dec 6 17:17:55 CET 2017

On Mon, Dec 04, 2017 at 09:37:37AM -0600, Pierre-Louis Bossart wrote:

> >>HiFi3 ?
> >>iDisp ?
> >>HDAudio-DSP ?
> >
> >hda_dsp_generic.c -- For the main file
> >hda_dsp_common.c -- for common functions
> >
> >Does it look fine ?
>
> works for me.

Sorry not for me. hda_dsp_xxx doesnt tie it to anything. HDA and DSP are too
generic terms. But yes I don't have a better alternate than skl_generic.
Here this solution is tied to a very specfic IP which is present in SKL
onwards platforms..

Yes SKL is become an IP as well as platform. Maybe we should have a codename
for this like azx :)

--
~Vinod