[alsa-devel] Applied "ASoC: Intel: add bytct-rt5651 machine driver" to the asoc tree

Pietro pxpert at gmail.com
Tue May 31 22:56:15 CEST 2016

Hi,
Here are the answers:

- tracing to make sure you are actually on a CHT device
  The device should be CHT (The processor is an Atom X3-Z8300). Can it be that the processor is an X3 series, but the platform is BT and not a CHT? I know many manifacturers simply upgraded their notebooks series from BT to CHT by changing the CPU and mantaining all the other components the same (For example the Audio codec).
  How can I trace this?

- pastebin dmesg somewhere
  Here is it: http://pastebin.com/FnpAD1kg

- sudo cat /sys/bus/acpi/devices/10EC5651:01/status
  Here are the results:
  /sys/bus/acpi/devices/10EC5651:00/status
    Returns 15

  /sys/bus/acpi/devices/10EC5651:01/status
    Returns 0

- enabling DSP loopbacks to see if the DSP consumes data at the right  rate. look at the UCM file and change cset "name='pcm1_out mix 0 pcm0_in Switch' off" to on if you record and loopback on USB output this should play at the right speed.
  I've changed the value in the HiFi file, but no changes.
  How can i enable DSP loopbacks? I'm not an alsa developer so I need some help here :)

Please let me know if you need other informations.