[alsa-devel] Applied "ASoC: Intel: add bytct-rt5651 machine driver" to the asoc tree

Pierre-Louis Bossart pierre-louis.bossart at linux.intel.com
Tue May 31 22:27:45 CEST 2016

the changes look ok

> But I still have the same problem: Audio plays slowly.
>

> It seems the DSP is clocked at 19.2, but the system is still clocked for
> 25, and these changes doesn't seem to have effects...

no, CHT doesn't have a 25 MHz clock at all so that's just not physically
possible.

Can you try:
- tracing to make sure you are actually on a CHT device
- pastebin dmesg somewhere
- sudo cat /sys/bus/acpi/devices/10EC5651:01/status
- enabling DSP loopbacks to see if the DSP consumes data at the right
rate. look at the UCM file and change
cset "name='pcm1_out mix 0 pcm0_in Switch' off" to on
if you record and loopback on USB output this should play at the right
speed.