[alsa-devel] Cherry trail and Nau 88l24 codec

KCHSU0 at nuvoton.com KCHSU0 at nuvoton.com
Mon Dec 5 08:29:03 CET 2016

Hi Joseph,
After checking the dsl of pipo, I think you should add the property values as follows in the ACPI configuration.
Then you can check the driver can get these values in nau8824_read_device_properties.
                Name (_DSD, Package () {
                        ToUUID ("daffd814-6eba-4d8c-8a91-bc9bbf4aa301"),
                        Package () {
                        /* Enable jack detection via JKDET pin */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,jkdet-enable", 1 },
                        /*
                        * JKDET pin is pulled up by R389 on board.
                        * JKDET pin polarity = active low
                        */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,jkdet-pull-enable", 1 },
                        Package () { "nuvoton,jkdet-pull-up", 1 },
                        Package () { "nuvoton,jkdet-polarity", 1 },
                        /* VDDA(1.8) * 1.53 = 2.754 */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,micbias-voltage", 6 },
                        /* VREF Impedance = 125 kOhm */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,vref-impedance", 2 },
                        /*
                        * Setup 4 buttons impedance according to
                        * Android specification
                        */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,sar-threshold-num", 4 },
                        Package () { "nuvoton,sar-threshold",
                                Package() { 0x0a, 0x14, 0x26, 0x73 } },
                        /*
                        * Coeff 0-15 used to adjust threshold level
                        * 0 for low resist range
                        */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,sar-hysteresis", 0 },
                        /* SAR tracking gain based on 2.754 micbias-voltage */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,sar-voltage", 6 },
                        /* 100ms short key press debounce */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,short-key-debounce", 3 },
                        /* 2^(7+2) = 512 ms insert/eject debounce */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,jack-insert-debounce", 7 },
                        /* debounce not needed for eject normally */
                        Package () { "nuvoton,jack-eject-debounce", 0 },
                        }
                })

BR.
John Hsu