[alsa-devel] Getting ICS43432 MEMS mic working with TMS320DM365 processor

Ankhit Vivekananda ankhit.vivekananda at biscotti.com
Tue Oct 20 16:37:19 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have configured the TM320DM365 McBSP with clock and frame synchronization
signals. Also see the ICS43432 MIC serial data on the oscilloscope, but do
not get the right output in my application.

I have mapped the DaVinci McBSP with the CQ0093VC audio codec driver.
Is this mapping correct or is it necessary to map the McBSP with ICS-43432
codec driver?
Since, I have not applied the patch, I have used CQ0093VC codec driver.

Please do let me know if the ICS-43432 patch really necessary for the MIC
to work.

Thank you,
Ankhit