[alsa-devel] ASoC Sound Driver I2S over LPE, Intel Baytrail SoC. MinnowBoard Max

Michael Pogrebinsky michael.pogrebinsky at daqri.com
Wed Nov 11 03:18:47 CET 2015

Hi Pierre,
I downloaded 4.3 stable kernel, and I applied all the commits in the repo
you forwarded to me.
I'm running into an issue, where after doing those instructions:
"iasl -tc dsdt_minnow.dsl

mv dsdt_minnow.hex include/

the options following options need to be set in the .config
for the tables to be taken into account:

CONFIG_ACPI_CUSTOM_DSDT_FILE=dsdt_minnow.hex
CONFIG_ACPI_CUSTOM_DSDT=y"

"
I am not able to boot the kernel.
The last message I see on the screen before it goes blank is the system is
trying to load rmfs.
If I take the kernel with your patches however, and do not set the
Config_ACPI_CUSTOM_DST_FILE to dsdt_minnow.hex and do not run the iasl
tool. ( I just take the kernel with the patches) the system loads.

On the same note I should mention that I am running on Atom E3825 64 bit.
Thanks,
Michael