[alsa-devel] ASoC Sound Driver I2S over LPE, Intel Baytrail SoC. MinnowBoard Max

Michael Pogrebinsky michael.pogrebinsky at daqri.com
Tue Nov 10 20:59:53 CET 2015

Hi Pierre,
Thank you so much for your reply, and for sharing your repo.
This is great news for me, as I was blocked for a while on this issue. And
I'm particularly happy that this is all done on top of the 4.3 Kernel, this
is very professional of you. I will try the code, and definitely let you
know how it goes, or if I have any issues.

Thank you again,
Michael

--

[image: DAQRI] <http://daqri.com/>

Michael Pogrebinsky

Senior Android Developer - DAQRI Smart Helmet Applications

*Tel:* *844-327-7443*

michael.pogrebinsky at daqri.com <stephen.keegan at daqri.com>
DAQRI.com <http://daqri.com/>