[alsa-devel] getting the sound to work on my asus m6s00v

Christian Gleerup cromozon at swn.nu
Sat May 23 00:21:45 CEST 2015

Hello Raymond,

I have upgraded from Debian 7 to 8,
Now I am not able to get the sound to work properly again.

right now it seems very very strange.
I have very very low sound, but the sound is coupled to the 'PCM' part in Alsa mixer.
even if I mute all outputs, I can still hear PCM channel,
what makes me more crazy, is that the sound doesn't seem to directly from the speaker, but more towards the center of the labtob....

does the above problem sound any bells?

I am considering taking one channel of the time, and enabling sound output as internal speaker to see what happens